✓ Lowest Price
✓ Buy Champix
✓ Free bonus pills included
✓ Free shipping over 200 pills
✓Trusted : Shop with confidence.
The decision of giving up smoking can be challenging. But, if you have decided on the same, then the best thing you can do is to take Champix.
Champix is a great prescription medication that helps adults to quit smoking. This medication is also called varenicline. This medication does not contain nicotine, unlike any nicotine replacement therapies.
Aim of Champix:
This medication blocks the role of nicotine in the brain thereby reducing the withdrawal symptoms and cravings that are attached to the giving up smoking.
Time to start taking Champix:
- The best time to start taking this medication is 1-2 weeks before you want to quit smoking.
- You should always set your date of quitting before you start taking this medication. It is best to choose any day of the second week. Always write this date to work as a reminder.
- You can choose another quit date within five weeks of the treatment if you are not able to give up smoking on your planned quit date. Again write this date to work as a reminder.
- It is very important to discuss this schedule with your doctor.
How long is the medication required?
It is always advised to complete a full 12-week course of the treatment. This helps in getting the full advantages of the treatment and also improves your chances of quitting smoking.
The starting dosage is either a 2-week starter pack or a 4 week one. Always lower dose is prescribed during the first week. The tablets to be taken daily are clearly mentioned on the blister pack.
The use of Champix can also cause some adverse effects, although not each person gets them. The most common adverse effect is nausea. Others are difficulty concentrating, feeling depressed, frustrated, sleeplessness, increased appetite, and a decrease in the heart rate.
Cases in which doctor help is needed:
- If you experience seizures while taking this treatment.
- If you have epilepsy before starting this treatment.
- If the side effects start bothering you much.
- If you find symptoms of a heart attack.
- If you notice unusual agitated behavior.
How can you increase the chances of quitting smoking?
- Staying longer on your treatment.
- Completing the full 12-week treatment.
- Taking the medication every day as instructed by your healthcare professional.
- Taking the medicine at the same time every day.
- Setting a daily alarm for the reminder of medicines.
Precautions to be taken during treatment:
- Always make regular appointments with the doctor for clearing your doubts.
- Before running out of the tablets, it is important to make a prescription appointment before.
- Always keep in mind the reasons for quitting smoking.
- It is always better to set some short term personal goals.
- You have to search for your coping strategies for cravings.
- Always try to find out alternative activities like bowling, cinema. Etc.
- Talking to your loved ones really helps.