Buy Lumigan eye drops
✓ Lowest Price
✓ Buy Lumigan eye drops
✓ Free bonus pills included
✓ Free shipping over 200 pills
✓ Trusted : Shop with confidence.
One of the best medicines to cure increased fluid pressure inside the eye is Lumigan.
Lumigan is a prostaglandin analog that cures increased fluid pressure inside the eyes and also open-angle glaucoma. This medicine is available in eye drop form. It is available in both generic and brand forms. You can also treat the problem of an inadequate amount of eyelashes with the topical ophthalmic form of this medicine. For increasing the growth of eyelashes, it has to be used on upper eyelashes. You can get this medicine only if you have a prescription from your doctor.
Key points about Lumigan:
- The effect of this medicine can be seen within 4 hours of its administration.
- The effect of this eye drop lasts for about 12-24 hours.
- It is advised to consult a doctor before consuming alcohol with the use of this eye drop.
- Eye makeup should be removed before using this eye drop.
- No habit-forming tendencies of this eye drop have been reported till date.
- This eye drop is not advisable to be taken by pregnant and breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary.
- This eye drop has to be used only as directed.
Warnings to be kept in mind:
- This eye drop must not be used if you wear soft contact lenses. Always remove them prior to the administration of the eye drop and reinsert them only after 15 minutes.
- Always take all the hygienic precautions to handle this eye drop so that it is not contaminated.
- Longer use of this eye drop can cause brown pigment in the iris.
- This eye drop is strictly prohibited for people less than 16 years of age as the efficacy and safety are not yet clinically established.
- As this eye drop can cause blurred vision, so it advised not to do any activities that require alertness such as driving and operating any machinery.
- Never administer this eye drop in smaller or larger amounts than prescribed.
Information regarding missed dose and overdose:
If you miss a dose of this eye drop, then skip it and administer the next dose at the right time. Extra medicine should never be used to make up for your missed dose.
Contact a doctor immediately in case of an overdose without wasting any time.
- This eye drop should be used with caution if you have renal diseases as it can result in increased adverse effects.
- Always consult your doctor if you have chronic heart, liver, or kidney disorders.
- Uveitis patients should use this eye drop with high caution.
Unwanted effects of Lumigan:
Few unwanted effects of this drug are discomfort of the eye, watering of the eyes, dizziness, burning of the eyes, temporary unstable vision, etc.
If you use this eye drop for a very long period, then it may cause brown discoloration of the iris.
Stop using Lumigan at once if you experience:
- Swollen, itchy, or red eyelids.
- Changes in vision.
- Severe discomfort in the eyes.